Veterans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial community for RS2006.

PortalHomeDonateLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join Veteran's dedicated Mumble or Minecraft server! IP for both: 178.32.159.105

READ THIS PLEASE.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Picklock1337
Iron Local
Iron Local
Picklock1337

Ingame name: : Picklock1337

READ THIS PLEASE. Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS PLEASE.   READ THIS PLEASE. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:29 am

Okay guys, Hello and welcome, i would like to start this topic to see your opinions, THIS IS ABOUT YOUR OPINION, okay guys, what are your opinions of Eka's Forum coding, honest opinions.. - My opinion...Well i think it is very well coded Eka, i like the updates you do, i like the layout of the forums, i like how everything is easy to find and easy to get too, the forum is nice and fast.. I hope you can keep this up Eka +1 for Eka everyone! and a many thanks for someone like Eka for making such an amazing forum and helping everyone out! Thankyou ever so much Eka, many thanks.

Picklock1337
Back to top Go down
Zelektro
Advertiser

Advertiser
Zelektro

Ingame name: : Zelektro

READ THIS PLEASE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS PLEASE.   READ THIS PLEASE. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:59 am

I think it's very nice. The lay out and stuff is really good. He is doing good at coding. But he should watch suggestion threads to see what people would like.
Back to top Go down
Jwc
Steel Local
Steel Local
Jwc

Ingame name: : Jwc

READ THIS PLEASE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS PLEASE.   READ THIS PLEASE. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:52 pm

I really like it too, it's much better suited to me than the other RS2006 community website....
Back to top Go down

Black Local
Black Local
ツ

Ingame name: : Red Partyhat

READ THIS PLEASE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS PLEASE.   READ THIS PLEASE. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:01 pm

I agree. I also love the theme !Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

READ THIS PLEASE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS PLEASE.   READ THIS PLEASE. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ THIS PLEASE.
Page 1 of 1