Veterans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial community for RS2006.

PortalHomeDonateLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join Veteran's dedicated Mumble or Minecraft server! IP for both: 178.32.159.105

Three word story

Go down 
+5
DubCeption
Wobbit
Zelektro
Emilian
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alive
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Alive

Ingame name: : Iamgod

Three word story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three word story   Three word story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:50 pm

The adventure became a big disaster with amazing force when a guy stepped into a big black hole which had a strong force field, and pulled him inside of the black hole while he was eating some chiken which he bought from KFC. So once he was caught by hes scary black hole he died immediately. Then got burried in the middle of a lake in South California. After that he has been rotten he smelled bad
Back to top Go down
http://FamilyVastaneLiit.forum.co.ee

Black Local
Black Local
ツ

Ingame name: : Red Partyhat

PostSubject: Re: Three word story   Three word story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:32 pm

The adventure became a big disaster with amazing force when a guy stepped into a big black hole which had a strong force field, and pulled him inside of the black hole while he was eating some chiken which he bought from KFC. So once he was caught by hes scary black hole he died immediately. Then got burried in the middle of a lake in South California. After that he has been rotten he smelled bad cause this story
Back to top Go down
Eka
Site Management

Site Management
Eka

Ingame name: : Eka

PostSubject: Re: Three word story   Three word story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:33 pm

The adventure became a big disaster with amazing force when a guy stepped into a big black hole which had a strong force field, and pulled him inside of the black hole while he was eating some chiken which he bought from KFC. So once he was caught by hes scary black hole he died immediately. Then got burried in the middle of a lake in South California. After that he has been rotten he smelled bad cause this story makes no sence.
Back to top Go down
https://veterans.forum.co.ee
Wobbit
Mithril Local
Mithril Local
Wobbit

Location : The Netherlands; Somewhere between a tree and a rock.
Ingame name: : Wobbit

PostSubject: Re: Three word story   Three word story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:41 pm

The adventure became a big disaster with amazing force when a guy stepped into a big black hole which had a strong force field, and pulled him inside of the black hole while he was eating some chiken which he bought from KFC. So once he was caught by hes scary black hole he died immediately. Then got burried in the middle of a lake in South California. After that he has been rotten he smelled bad cause this story makes no sence. And your peanut
Back to top Go down
http://www.iliketrainz.com
Eka
Site Management

Site Management
Eka

PostSubject: Re: Three word story   Three word story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:43 pm

The adventure became a big disaster with amazing force when a guy stepped into a big black hole which had a strong force field, and pulled him inside of the black hole while he was eating some chiken which he bought from KFC. So once he was caught by hes scary black hole he died immediately. Then got burried in the middle of a lake in South California. After that he has been rotten he smelled bad cause this story makes no sence. And your peanut was eaten by ...
Back to top Go down
Zelektro
Advertiser

Advertiser
Zelektro

Ingame name: : Zelektro

PostSubject: Re: Three word story   Three word story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:27 am

The adventure became a big disaster with amazing force when a guy stepped into a big black hole which had a strong force field, and pulled him inside of the black hole while he was eating some chiken which he bought from KFC. So once he was caught by hes scary black hole he died immediately. Then got burried in the middle of a lake in South California. After that he has been rotten he smelled bad cause this story makes no sence. And your peanut was eaten by pie eating leprechauns.
Back to top Go down
Jwc
Steel Local
Steel Local
Jwc

Ingame name: : Jwc

PostSubject: Re: Three word story   Three word story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:41 am

The adventure became a big disaster with amazing force when a guy stepped into a big black hole which had a strong force field, and pulled him inside of the black hole while he was eating some chiken which he bought from KFC. So once he was caught by hes scary black hole he died immediately. Then got burried in the middle of a lake in South California. After that he has been rotten he smelled bad cause this story makes no sence. And your peanut was eaten by Mod Vault who
Back to top Go down
Zelektro
Advertiser

Advertiser
Zelektro

PostSubject: Re: Three word story   Three word story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:33 pm

Jwc, you should re-post your story and add new words to it. I posted 3 new words before you.
Back to top Go down
Wobbit
Mithril Local
Mithril Local
Wobbit

PostSubject: Re: Three word story   Three word story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 6:22 pm

The adventure became a big disaster with amazing force when a guy stepped into a big black hole which had a strong force field, and pulled him inside of the black hole while he was eating some chiken which he bought from KFC. So once he was caught by hes scary black hole he died immediately. Then got burried in the middle of a lake in South California. After that he has been rotten he smelled bad cause this story makes no sence. And your peanut was eaten by Mod Vault who owns a server

Back to top Go down
Emilian
Steel Local
Steel Local
Emilian

Ingame name: : Emilian

PostSubject: Re: Three word story   Three word story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 7:13 pm

The adventure became a big disaster with amazing force when a guy stepped into a big black hole which had a strong force field, and pulled him inside of the black hole while he was eating some chiken which he bought from KFC. So once he was caught by hes scary black hole he died immediately. Then got burried in the middle of a lake in South California. After that he has been rotten he smelled bad cause this story makes no sence. And your peanut was eaten by Mod Vault who owns a server while we had

*EDIT: sorry guys, I was having my browser on my mobile phone open for one day and didn't refresh it..

Last edited by Emilian on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Black Local
Black Local
ツ

Ingame name: : Red Partyhat

PostSubject: Re: Three word story   Three word story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:19 pm

The adventure became a big disaster with amazing force when a guy stepped into a big black hole which had a strong force field, and pulled him inside of the black hole while he was eating some chiken which he bought from KFC. So once he was caught by hes scary black hole he died immediately. Then got burried in the middle of a lake in South California. After that he has been rotten he smelled bad cause this story makes no sence. And your peanut was eaten by Mod Vault who owns a server while we had an massive boner.
Back to top Go down
Zelektro
Advertiser

Advertiser
Zelektro

PostSubject: Re: Three word story   Three word story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:11 pm

The adventure became a big disaster with amazing force when a guy stepped into a big black hole which had a strong force field, and pulled him inside of the black hole while he was eating some chiken which he bought from KFC. So once he was caught by hes scary black hole he died immediately. Then got burried in the middle of a lake in South California. After that he has been rotten he smelled bad cause this story makes no sence. And your peanut was eaten by Mod Vault who owns a server while we had an massive boner. Once the server
Back to top Go down
Wobbit
Mithril Local
Mithril Local
Wobbit

PostSubject: Re: Three word story   Three word story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:37 pm

The adventure became a big disaster with amazing force when a guy stepped into a big black hole which had a strong force field, and pulled him inside of the black hole while he was eating some chiken which he bought from KFC. So once he was caught by hes scary black hole he died immediately. Then got burried in the middle of a lake in South California. After that he has been rotten he smelled bad cause this story makes no sence. And your peanut was eaten by Mod Vault who owns a server while we had an massive boner. Once the server had some ladies
Back to top Go down
Eka
Site Management

Site Management
Eka

PostSubject: Re: Three word story   Three word story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:15 pm

The adventure became a big disaster with amazing force when a guy stepped into a big black hole which had a strong force field, and pulled him inside of the black hole while he was eating some chiken which he bought from KFC. So once he was caught by hes scary black hole he died immediately. Then got burried in the middle of a lake in South California. After that he has been rotten he smelled bad cause this story makes no sence. And your peanut was eaten by Mod Vault who owns a server while we had an massive boner. Once the server had some ladies
I became Pimp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three word story   Three word story - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three word story
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2