Veterans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial community for RS2006.

PortalHomeDonateLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join Veteran's dedicated Mumble or Minecraft server! IP for both: 178.32.159.105

Happy Valentine's day!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eka
Site Management

Site Management
Eka

Ingame name: : Eka

Happy Valentine's day! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Valentine's day!   Happy Valentine's day! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Happy Valentine's day!

-From the staff team.

What is Valentine's Day?
Little quote from wiki:

Quote :
Saint Valentine's Day, commonly shortened to Valentine's Day,is a holiday observed on February 14 honoring one or more early Christian martyrs named Saint Valentine. It was first established by Pope Gelasius I in 496 AD, and was later deleted from the General Roman Calendar of saints in 1969 by Pope Paul VI.
The day first became associated with romantic love in the circle of Geoffrey Chaucer in the High Middle Ages, when the tradition of courtly love flourished. By the 15th century, it had evolved into an occasion in which lovers expressed their love for each other by presenting flowers, offering confectionery, and sending greeting cards (known as "valentines").
Modern Valentine's Day symbols include the heart-shaped outline, doves, and the figure of the winged Cupid. Since the 19th century, handwritten valentines have given way to mass-produced greeting cards.

In the other news: User Snake has made an awesome banner for the site!
And due he's recent work he has been promoted to GFX Moderator! Congratiolations!
Back to top Go down
https://veterans.forum.co.ee
Picklock1337
Iron Local
Iron Local
Picklock1337

Ingame name: : Picklock1337

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's day!   Happy Valentine's day! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:44 pm

and you Wink no homo.
Back to top Go down
Ro8bi3
Iron Local
Iron Local
Ro8bi3

Ingame name: : Ro8bi3

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's day!   Happy Valentine's day! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:40 pm

I <3 Valentines Day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentine's day!   Happy Valentine's day! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Valentine's day!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Veterans :: About Forum :: Annoucements & News-
Jump to: