Veterans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial community for RS2006.

PortalHomeDonateLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join Veteran's dedicated Mumble or Minecraft server! IP for both: 178.32.159.105

Zelektro's prayer guide 1-99.

Go down 
+2
Eka
Zelektro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelektro
Advertiser

Advertiser
Zelektro

Ingame name: : Zelektro

Zelektro's prayer guide 1-99. Empty
PostSubject: Zelektro's prayer guide 1-99.   Zelektro's prayer guide 1-99. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:06 pm

I want to share my knowledge and tips for you guys. So I decided to make a prayer guide.

[Table of contents]
1.0 Quests
2.0 Method 1
3.0 Method 2
4.0 The Ectofuntus

As everyone knows, prayer is a very difficult and slow skill to train. To raise our first levels we will be doing some basic quests. These quests can be easily done by high and low levels.

I'll list them from easy to medium in my opinion. Note: Some of these quests might have some high requirements.

1.0 Quests

-The restless ghost(gives 1125 prayer exp)
-Mountain daughter(gives 2000 prayer exp)
-Priest in peril(gives 1406 prayer exp)
-Rum deal(gives 7000 prayer exp)
-Holy grail(gives 11000 prayer exp)
-Ghost's ahoy(gives 2400 prayer exp) Gives acces to the Ectofuntus!
-Making history(gives 1000 prayer exp)

Alright, when you have finished these quests you should get 25931 prayer exp. Which will get you to prayer level: 36

Note: This might be a little more or less because I found the prayer exp's on site of Runescape 2012! They may have changed a little bit!

2.0 36-99 Method 1:

There are fast and slow ways. The first method is recommend for "lazy" players. This method won't take use of the Ectofuntus. We will just bury the bones. Depending on your combat level you can choose if you want to kill monsters for big bones or dragon bones. You will need to bury 867233 big bones to reach level 99 prayer, which I wouldn't prefer. If you want to slay dragons, you will need to bury 181033 dragon bones.

3.0 36-99 Method 2:

We will talk about the fast way now. For this method we'll be using the Ectofuntus. The Ectofuntus can be reached after completing Ghost's ahoy. This method will grant every bones 4x normal exp. By using this method you will need 217240 big bones in order to reach level 99. If you prefer dragon bones, you will need 45258 dragon bones. Big diffrence huh?

4.0 The Ectofuntus

The Ectofuntus is located north of the bank in Port Phasmatys.
Zelektro's prayer guide 1-99. Brewin10
This can be accesed after completing Ghost's ahoy. I'll tell you how to use the ectofuntus.

Step 1: Grinding the bones
items needed: 1 glory amulet, Ectophial, 13 pots and 13 bones of your choise.
When you are ready, teleport to the Ectofuntus by clicking the Ectophial. Climb up the stairs and walk to the bone grinder.
Now you want to use your bones with the loader. After that, cind the wheel to crush the bones to dust. Finally empty the bin to fill your pots with bone dust.

Zelektro's prayer guide 1-99. Ectopa10

When you finished all of your bones, rub your glory amulet and teleport to Edgeville.

Step 2: Collecting the smile
items needed: 1 glory amulet, Ectophial and 26 empty buckets. Teleport to the Ectofuntus by clicking the Ectophial. Open the trapdoor and climb down. If your Agility level is higher then 58 you can use a shortcut. If not you will have to go the long way. Simply use your empty buckets on the slimey pool.

Zelektro's prayer guide 1-99. Ectopa11

When you are finished, rub your glory amulet and teleport back to Edgeville.

Step 3: Worshipping
items needed: 1 glory amulet, Ectophial, 1 ring of duelling(will be used if you forgot to swap uncharged glory amulets), Ghostspeak amulet, 12 pots filled with the crushed bones, 12 buckets filled of slime and 1 free inventory space.
Teleport to the Ectofuntus by clicking the Ectophial. Start worshipping at the Ectofuntus. After you have worshipped the 12 bonemeals talk to the Ghost Disciple to recieve your Ecto-tokens. After this, rub your glory amulet and teleport back to Edgeville.

Don't worry, the Ectophial will refill itselfs when you arrive at Port Phasmatys.

Tips:•You can use Rings of Dueling for teleport too, but when they run out of charges you can't recharge them.
•Grind all your bones and collect all slime before you begin worshipping.
•After you grind 100 bones, collect 100 buckets of slime. This way you won't get bored so quickly.

Did i miss some important information? Let me know below!

I want to enter GOTM #2

Last edited by Zelektro on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eka
Site Management

Site Management
Eka

Ingame name: : Eka

PostSubject: Re: Zelektro's prayer guide 1-99.   Zelektro's prayer guide 1-99. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:33 pm

Really loving the guide. You should enter it to GOTM #2. Once it will start.
Back to top Go down
https://veterans.forum.co.ee
Zelektro
Advertiser

Advertiser
Zelektro

Ingame name: : Zelektro

PostSubject: Re: Zelektro's prayer guide 1-99.   Zelektro's prayer guide 1-99. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:43 pm

I sure will, I might make some more guides. And i'am glad you love it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alive
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Alive

Ingame name: : Iamgod

PostSubject: Re: Zelektro's prayer guide 1-99.   Zelektro's prayer guide 1-99. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:00 pm

It's Classy & and i like it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://FamilyVastaneLiit.forum.co.ee

Black Local
Black Local
ツ

Ingame name: : Red Partyhat

PostSubject: Re: Zelektro's prayer guide 1-99.   Zelektro's prayer guide 1-99. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:05 pm

Nice guide, will most defineatly be useful to me since I barely knew enything about ectofungus.

Ohh and Ghost's Ahoy must be one of the longest quests in 2006 Sad.
Back to top Go down
Wobbit
Mithril Local
Mithril Local
Wobbit

Location : The Netherlands; Somewhere between a tree and a rock.
Ingame name: : Wobbit

PostSubject: Re: Zelektro's prayer guide 1-99.   Zelektro's prayer guide 1-99. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Nice guide, ectofuntus really is hard work though tried it once but wasn't enjoyable for me...
Back to top Go down
http://www.iliketrainz.com
Emilian
Steel Local
Steel Local
Emilian

Ingame name: : Emilian

PostSubject: Re: Zelektro's prayer guide 1-99.   Zelektro's prayer guide 1-99. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:54 pm

Agreed XD
Back to top Go down
https://veterans.forum.co.ee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zelektro's prayer guide 1-99.   Zelektro's prayer guide 1-99. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zelektro's prayer guide 1-99.
Page 1 of 1